Dr. Honaker is joined by pediatric ENT, Dr. Steven Goudy in this episode of the ParentMD podcast. They have a really interesting conversation about shared decision-making for each child, how being a father of three has affected Dr. Goudy’s way of communicating with parents, and his business venture, Dr. Noze Best and the purpose behind their product, the Noze Bot.
This episode covers:
- Why Dr. Goudy chose otolaryngology
- Why he created the ParentMD Video Course Toolkits on ENT Medley of information and Ear Infections
- Common experiences and needs don't always mean that there is common and accurate information available
- What are the biggest myths parents see when it comes to ENT topics?
- The importance of shared decision-making for the child
- How does being a parent of three impact your conversations with patients and families
- How treatment and recommendations have become more of a conversation vs a direction for families
- The why behind Dr. Noze Best and the Noze Bot
- Best advice for parents and doctors