Meet the pediatricians and moms behind the all-new Baby Playbook! We introduce Dr. Erica Bailen and Dr. Jenny Segeleon, describe what to expect in the Baby Playbook, talk about their experiences as moms and pediatricians, and share tons of practical advice and everyday stories so you know you’re not alone.
- Who are Dr. Erica Bailen and Dr. Jenny Segeleon?
- What is the Baby Playbook and why you need it
- The constant chaos of motherhood
- Distracted doctor’s visits and everything you may have missed
- What we hope parents get from the Baby Playbook
- A parent’s need for reassurance
- How being a mom has changed Dr. Bailen and Dr. Segeleon’s practice as a pediatrician
- One size does not fit all and the constant adapting that has to happen as a parent
- The hardest part of motherhood / parenthood
- “Comparison is the thief of joy.”
- Self-care and the importance of taking care of you
- The best part of motherhood / parenthood
- Dr. Bailen’s and Dr. Segeleon’s favorite parts of creating the Baby Playbook
- Giving yourself grace
- Survive and advance